Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Beginnings

So after a long day yesterday, moving back to greensboro. I am finally settling into my apartment. I arrived to the complex where we will be staying yesterday at around 11am with a car full of stuff. After paying and exchanging nice kind words with the lady who was there to welcome us, I left out to find our new place on the backside of the complex. At first I was looking around stupidly, I had no idea where I was supposed to go, I ended up calling my best friend Vince and asking him for directions to our place. I walked up to find that we were in fact matching -> lol. Anyway after moving some stuff in we decided to pick which rooms that we wanted, Vince had already said that he wanted the room with the balcony, and I was okay with that. I decided to go with the room across the hall from his, I think it worked out well. We only have to share our bathroom, which is nice btw. Overall the place looks great with just a few minor issues, some chips in the paint here and there. Our power has been turned on thank the Lord for that. The only thing we need to get is our internet which will happen tommorrow at the latest! We ended up finding a good deal on it, to where its 15 dollars a month! God has seriously blessed us in our place, most stuff was donated or given to us for the cost of nothing. What a God!!

I ask for your prayers as we begin this journey this year for most of us, being the first time living off campus in our own place!

thanks yall

Matt,Vincent and Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment